Gender is the range of physical, mental, and behavioral characteristics pertaining to, and differentiating between, masculinity and femininity. Depending on the context, the term may refer to biological sex (i.e. the state of being male, female or intersex), sex-based social structures or social roles (as in gender roles), or gender identity
View full main page
|Genders||Other Concepts||General Info|
Not sure where to start?
- Find out more about the wiki on the About page.
- Every wiki has two list of articles that need help called "Stubs" and "Wanted Articles". Don't be shy, get in there.
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page!
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates, some of which are documented on the templates project page.
- rememeber we are a wiki on Gender
Talk and more...
- Check out the community portal to see what the community is working on, to give feedback or just to say hi.
- Or head on over to the wiki's discussion forum or the wiki's discord server and coordinate with the community on editing, projects, and more.
Need support in determining your orientation or gender? Do you want to be surrounded by other people just like you? Empty Closets is the perfect forum for you! There is a wide range of discussions, useful articles and links. You will never have to fear being attacked for who you are.
Suggested updates to this page may be done on the draft subpage